Support Worker / Eastwood / Days
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £9.50 per hour.
The shift will be 07:00-15:00 or 15:00-22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
Looking for ongoing work?
QS Care need experience care assistants to join our team. Our client in the Eastwood area of Nottingham is seeking support workers to assist in the care and support of the residents. The current team is friendly and professional and you will be joining them in providing high standard care. Day to day duties include general housekeeping, observation of residents conditions and reporting accordingly.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references