Care Assistants / Support Workers
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will vary between £8.91 and £11.50 depending on the shift worked and the location of the unit.
You will receive weekly pay.
We have a variety of shifts available, such as days, afternoons, long days and nights. We can find you work around your availability.
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants and Support Workers to work in Care Homes and Supporting Living Units in the Hucknall area.
You will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care. You will be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail.
As an agency worker, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we have opportunities to cater for your needs with the flexible hours that we offer.
If you have a proactive, hard-working attitude, we would love to hear from you.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one at £47
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references