Care Assistants – Long Days
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
IMMEDIATE STARTS FOR EXPERIENCED CARE ASSISTANTS – Our client in the Retford Area is currently looking for experienced residential Care Assistants to work within their busy residential care home supporting their regular care staff. The home has the facilities to house 45 residents and their care home is situated in a lovely residential area.
This home specialises in Dementia Care so an interest in this would be desirable. You will be expected to work alongside the established team of Carers and assisting them with the smooth day to day running of the home. As we of aspects of Care you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties also. You will be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail and report accordingly.
You will use your knowledge of Dementia and Old Age to assist the residents with their activities of daily living providing care centred round their detailed care package. Our Care assistants are required to have sound qualifications in Health and Social Care with all relevant mandatory training being up to date.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references