Care Assistant – Weekend Days
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
*Immediate starts available – weekly pay!*
This home provides professional care for adults with dementia, as well as offering nursing, palliative and respite care. The residential Home is based in Burton-on-Trent. You will be part of a dedicated care team providing support to the Residents. This a lovely home with around 45 residents.
As an experienced Care Assistant you will be following each individual’s care plans, reporting any problems accordingly.
You will be working alongside the established team of carers that are professional and skilled and provide care for older people that is dignified while encouraging residents to live active and independent lives. You must have experience of dealing with residents with Dementia and a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and improve their quality of life.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references