Care Assistant / Ongoing Day Work
This is a full time ongoing role
The rate of pay for this role is £8.72 per hour. Increasing after a 12 week qualifying period.
The hours for this position are 07:00 to 14:30, Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a medium sized home caring for residents affected by dementia, strokes or challenging behaviour.
They provide person centred care, following individual care plans. You will be required to undertake all aspects within the home including; personal care, daily activities, relevant paperwork and required general housekeeping.
You will report directly to the Senior Management, making them aware of any issues arising.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references