Care Assistant / Derby / Weekends
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
We have day and night shifts available during the weekend.
*Immediate starts available – weekly pay!*
This home provides professional care for adults with dementia, as well as offering nursing, palliative and respite care. The residential Home is based in Derby. You will be part of a dedicated care team providing support to the Residents.
QS Care are currently recruiting for Care Assistants and Support Workers to work in Care Homes and Supporting Living Units in the Derby area.
As will all aspects of Care, you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care. You will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail.
As an agency worker, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we have opportunities to cater for your needs.
You will receive weekly pay and as we appreciate our workers have busy schedules and personal commitments, we will find you work around your availability.
If you have a proactive, hard-working attitude, we would love to hear from you.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references