Care Assistant / Calverton / Nights Only!
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour.
The shift will be 20:00-08:00 between Monday and Sunday.
*Looking for an immediate start? Weekly pay? Care work in Nottingham? Apply now!*
QS Care are currently recruiting experienced care assistants to join our healthcare team working in Calverton, Nottingham. As part of our successful team you will be working in our client’s nursing home environment caring for residents under your care. You will be ensuring that you help with both their physical and mental well-being by providing high levels of care.
You will use your knowledge and experience to assist the residents with their activities of daily living providing a care centred approach round their detailed care package.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references