Agency Care Worker / Bingham / Notts
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £9.50 per hour.
The shift will be between 08:00-14:00 or 14:00-20:00 Monday to Sunday.
*Immediate starts available! Weekly pay!*
We require Care Assistants in the Bingham area to support elderly residents in a care home. You will be caring for people with aged related illnesses, supporting their daily needs, making a real change to their lives.
You will be expected to work alongside the established team of Carers and assisting them with the smooth day to day running of the shift. As of all aspects of Care you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care, you will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail and report accordingly.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references