Agency Care Assistant / Ilkeston / Weekends
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
We have day and night shifts available at the weekend.
*Weekly pay – ongoing work!*
Our client is currently looking for experienced Care Assistants work within their 36-bed Residential Home for adults with Dementia and Complex Needs As a care assistant you will be a key member of the team in providing high standard of care to the service users. This is a residential home based in Ilkeston. Your role will require to assist residents with daily tasks including, personal care, moving and handling and daily activities as well as administering medication.
You will be expected to work alongside the established team of Carers and assisting them with the smooth day to day running of the shift. As of all aspects of Care you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care, you will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail and report accordingly.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references