We are currently seeking to recruit a number of high calibre individuals to support our clients in and around Chesterfield, Sheffield and Rotherham.
Why should you join the QS Care team?
• Good rates of pay with enhancements for weekends, nights and bank holidays
• Locations all over South Yorkshire
• Immediate starts
• Flexible hours to suit your requirements
What is the role of a Care Assistant?
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals who put others at the heart of all they do. This is an exciting opportunity for those who can demonstrate a commitment to providing outstanding levels of care and support.
Daily duties include; supporting clients with personal care, meal preparation, medication support, cleaning duties, accessing activities and services within the home.
There has never been a better time to get on board with one of the leading suppliers of quality care here in the Midlands.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.