Apply today, interview as early as tomorrow!
We are looking for reliable and compassionate Support Workers to join a dedicated team in a residential supported living unit in NG5. The home provides round-the-clock mobility and psychological support for residents with learning disabilities and complex care needs.
Your main duties will include:
– Assisting residents in daily activities, and helping with anything that may be required
– Fulfilling any necessary paperwork to the highest standard
– Completing household duties to ensure that the home can run as smoothly as possible
– Helping staff to run a varied activities program based on resident’s interests!
If you are motivated by providing the very best care, then we would love to have you on board!
To be suitable for this position you must have:
– An Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months
– Up to date Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Moving & Handling training
– A Referenceable work history
– At least 3 months experience within a similar setting
If you do not have a valid DBS and/or training, do not worry as we can help you with this. We are happy to offer online training available at a subsidised fee and the certificates are yours to keep!
Please attached a up-to-date CV to your application.
**Please note that we do not offer sponsorships**