FLEXIBLE weekend work available in NG3!
We need experienced Support Workers who are passionate about changing lives to assist the team in a Mapperley based home. This supported living unit provides round-the-clock care to residents with learning disabilities and complex care needs, ensuring that they can live as independently as possible.
Your main tasks in this role will be:
– Working alongside residents in their daily activities, assisting with mobility and feeding where required
– Undertaking domestic tasks and any necessary paperwork
– Helping staff to run a varied and exciting activities schedule, tailored to residents’ likes and dislikes
If you are seeking weekly pay every Friday, and to work the hours that suit your lifestyle, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
To be suitable for this position you must have:
– An Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months
– Up to date Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Moving & Handling training
– A Referenceable work history
– At least 3 months experience within a similar setting
If you do not have a valid DBS and/or training, do not worry as we can help you with this. We are happy to offer online training available at a subsidised fee and the certificates are yours to keep!
Please attached a up-to-date CV to your application.
**Please note that we do not offer sponsorships**