*Immediate Starts* for weekend support work!
Not only will you receive these competitive rates of pay… you will also be able to CHOOSE THE HOURS that you work whilst being PAID WEEKLY! If you are looking for additional work to supplement your income, this is the perfect move for you.
You will be working with up 27 service users. The home specialises in supporting people with Mental health and Complex needs therefore you will need to ensure all the residents personalised care plans are followed to make sure the residents to feel heard.
– Following personal care plans
– Maintaining health and safety standards and complying with requirements of the home
– General housekeeping and domestic duties
– Reporting condition updates
– Helping patients remain as independent as possible and catering to their likes and dislikes
– Assisting with daily living activities including morning and night-time routines
If you are a self-motivated individual who can think on their feet… then APPLY TODAY AND INTERVIEW TOMORROW.
To be suitable for this position you must have:
– An Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months
– Up to date Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Moving & Handling training
– A Referenceable work history
– At least 3 months experience within a similar setting
If you do not have a valid DBS and/or training, do not worry as we can help you with this. We are happy to offer online training available at a subsidised fee and the certificates are yours to keep!
Please attached a up-to-date CV to your application.
**Please note that we do not offer sponsorships**