Flexible hours available for experienced Support Workers!
A lovely supported living unit are looking for reliable and compassionate Support Workers to help provide round-the-clock care to residents with complex care needs and learning disabilities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
– Accompanying residents in daily tasks, and assisting with mobility, washing and feeding where necessary
– Completing any household tasks and paperwork, ensuring they are completed to the highest standard
– Generally being a friendly face!
We are looking for hardworking individuals with a positive attitude, so if this is you, then we would love to hear from you!
To be suitable for this position you must have:
– An Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months
– Up to date Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Moving & Handling training
– A Referenceable work history
– At least 3 months experience within a similar setting
If you do not have a valid DBS and/or training, do not worry as we can help you with this. We are happy to offer online training available at a subsidised fee and the certificates are yours to keep!
Please attached a up-to-date CV to your application.
**Please note that we do not offer sponsorships**