IMMEDIATE START opportunities for experienced support workers, offering weekly paid hours with the opportunity to earn £125+ a day!
We are looking for people with proven experience of working with service users within a metal health support service and the ability to effectively handling challenging behaviours.
You will be working within a supported-living property within the Beeston Area. The service provides support to people dealing with a variety of mental health conditions, including drug and alcohol dependency.
Your duties will include:
– Ensure that you are following care plans developed for the specific needs of the service user(s)
– Complete condition reports and document any relevant information
– Help the service user(s) with their daily routines, always encouraging and prompting independence, choice and dignity.
– Conducting some elements of personal care as required.
– Attend any booked activities with the service user(s)
– Assist with nutritional needs / demands.
– Encourage and engage with the service user(s) to develop life skills
This role may involve two-to-one, one-to-one or multiple service user support.
If you have the experience and a friendly and engaging attitude then we are looking for people just like you!
To be suitable for this position you must have:
– An Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months
– Up to date Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Moving & Handling training
– A Referenceable work history
– At least 3 months experience within a similar setting
If you do not have a valid DBS and/or training, do not worry as we can help you with this. We are happy to offer online training available at a subsidised fee and the certificates are yours to keep!
Please attached a up-to-date CV to your application.
**Please note that we do not offer sponsorships**