Calling all care assistants…we want to hear from you! Are you looking for convenient day-time hours to fit around your lifestyle? If the answer is yes… then look no further.
You will be joining an established team with ample opportunity to grow your care experience. Apply now!
The home is based in the Ilkeston area with 37 beds, offering both residential and nursing care. There home has a luxurious feel and has numerous rooms for residents to relax in, as well as a garden and a hair salon! The home encourages residents to bring their own furniture to add to the family feel the staff have created.
– Following personal care plans
– Maintaining health and safety standards and complying with requirements of the home
– General housekeeping and domestic duties
– Reporting condition updates and recording fluid intakes
– Helping patients remain as independent as possible and catering to their likes and dislikes
– Assisting with daily living activities including morning and night-time routines
– Working alongside support workers and care works to provide a complex care package tailored to individual needs
– Toileting/bed bathing and strip washing the service users
If you are a quick-thinking individual with the experience that we need… then APPLY NOW AND INTERVIEW TOMORROW.
If you do not have a valid DBS and/or training, do not worry as we can help you with this. We are happy to offer online training available at a subsidised fee and the certificates are yours to keep!
To apply for this role you must;
– Have referenceable work history
– Hold in-date mandatory training certificates (inc. moving and handling, safeguarding vulnerable adults and infection control)*
– Hold an enhanced DBS certificate dated within the past 12 months or registered on the update service*
– Have a minimum of 3 months paid UK work experience working within a care setting.
**Please note that we do not offer sponsorships**