Are you looking for night-time hours with competitive rates of pay to fit around your lifestyle? If the answer is yes… then look no further.
The home is based in the Sutton area with 37 beds, offering both residential and nursing care. There home has a luxurious feel and has numerous rooms for residents to relax in, as well as a garden and a hair salon! The home encourages residents to bring their own furniture to add to the family feel the staff have created.
– Following personal care plans
– Maintaining health and safety standards and complying with requirements of the home
– General housekeeping and domestic duties
– Reporting condition updates and recording fluid intakes
– Helping patients remain as independent as possible and catering to their likes and dislikes
– Assisting with daily living activities including morning and night-time routines
– Working alongside support workers and care works to provide a complex care package tailored to individual needs
– Toileting/bed bathing and strip washing the service users
If you are a quick-thinking individual with the experience that we need… then APPLY NOW AND INTERVIEW TOMORROW.
To be suitable for this position you must have:
– An Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months
– Up to date Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Moving & Handling training
– A Referenceable work history
– At least 3 months experience within a similar setting
If you do not have a valid DBS and/or training, do not worry as we can help you with this. We are happy to offer online training available at a subsidised fee and the certificates are yours to keep!
Please attached a up-to-date CV to your application.
**Please note that we do not offer sponsorships**