Immediate start for an experienced support worker, paid weekly!
Duties will include.
– Providing support / encouragement with personal care, whilst promoting choice and dignity throughout.
– Encourage and develop knowledge of life skills and tasks.
– Participating in any activities booked in for service users each day.
– Document and report accurately and in detail.
Relevant experience for this role is;
– 3 months previous care experience within the UK.
– In date enhanced DBS, or willingness for one to be done for you.
– In date mandatory training.
– Able to provide at least 1 professional reference in a similar setting.
If you do not have a valid DBS and/or training, do not worry as we can help you with this. We are happy to offer online training available at a subsidised fee and the certificates are yours to keep!