**Immediate Starts – Weekly Pay – Flexible Work**
A fantastic supported-living unit in Beeston, Nottingham is looking for experienced support workers to join their dedicated team. The home caters to the everyday needs of service users living with mental health illnesses, focusing on individualised care plans, and providing a friendly face.
You will help the service users learn the necessary life skills to be able to live independently at 18. The service users may have had traumatic experiences previously therefore, this role requires a calm and patient person to help them overcome their past and have a brighter future.
You will follow plans which help the service users with everyday tasks and stick to a daily routine.
If you are passionate about providing the very best care, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference