Flexible work with Immediate starts available as a Care Assistant working alongside a dedicated team of professionals at a beautiful residential home in Ruddington, Nottingham.
Do you love working in care but don’t want to be tied down to working every weekend? Well with our agency, you can choose when you’d like to work!
The home specialises in residential care for the elderly suffering with age related illnesses such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
You will follow personalised care plans for each resident, ensuring you deliver the highest standard of care.
You will aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
You will be supporting the emotional wellbeing by engaging with residents, in a friendly manner and acting as familiar face.
If you want to become part of this inclusive team, get in touch today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference