We have immediate starts available for experienced Support Workers to work weekend hours within the NG3 area of Nottingham.
We are looking for hard-working, committed support workers who have a passion for making a difference to the everyday lives of the service users within this home.
Residents within this home suffer with mental health conditions and learning difficulties, therefore, this role requires someone with a calm nature.
You will be responsible for providing support to the service users with their hygiene and nutritional requirements. There are a number of residents who have physical disabilities and therefore, will require support with their mobility, this will include the use of a hoist.
Other responsibilities will include, completing domestic tasks such as cleaning and reporting condition updates to senior members of staff.
This post would suit someone looking for a role with flexible hours in a friendly and positive, stress-free environment where they can make a real contribution to their community.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference