Looking for work that fits your lifestyle? We have flexible opportunities for experienced Care Assistants to work weekend hours!
A lovely 24 bed residential home in Sherwood are looking for reliable care workers to help provide exemplary care to residents with Alzeihmer’s and other age-related conditions.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
– Assisting residents as they go about their daily activities, and providing personal care
– Fulfilling household duties and necessary paperwork
– Helping staff to run a varied activties program to keep residents entertained
If you have the qualities required to help this amazing team, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19