Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a more flexible work life?
We have exciting roles available for experienced support workers to join our agency and work within a support unit in Arnold, Nottinghamshire.
If you’re new to agency work, or have done it before, look at the benefits you get with QS Care:
– Local work
– Your choice of shift pattern
– Weekly pay
– Choice of care or support
– Dedicated team to help you
Your role will be to follow tailored care plans ensuring all the needs of the service users are met. You will be responsible for promoting independence and ensuring you promote their physical and psychological wellbeing.
If you want to become part of this inclusive team, get in touch today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference