Ongoing, weekly pay for flexible hours: apply now!
A specialist residential care home in West Bridgford is seeking experienced Care Assistants to become part of the team. This luxury facility caters to the everyday needs of residents with dementia and other age-related illnesses, emphasising independence and comfort.
In this role, you will be accompanying residents in everyday activities, and perhaps even day trips into the local area. As well as assisting with personal care and any necessary paperwork, you will be providing a friendly face for residents. Domestic duties may also be required.
Looking to work the hours that suit you, making a difference in your community? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19