Agency Care assistant required for NG9 based care settings.
As Care Assistant, you will be caring for elderly service users in the Nottingham homes that we work with. Residents suffering from age related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. You will ensure residents wellbeing is prioritised whilst supporting with mobility, hygiene and nutrition.
Additional responsibilities include the completion of housekeeping duties and compliance to the health and safety requirements. You will also be tasked with accurately recording condition updates, ensuring any incidents are reported to senior management.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19