Apply now for weekly pay and flexible day shifts!
We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and committed Care Assistants to work in a great Rotherham based care home. The home caters for around 48 residents, specialising in dementia care. As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for enabling the residents to remain as independent as possible, following personalised care plans and contributing to the effective running of the care home.
No two days are the same, but other responsibilities may include completing relevant paperwork and reporting any incidents to senior staff.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in which no two days are the same, then please get in touch.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19