Care Assistants needed: make a difference in your community today!
A specialist residential home in Nottingham are seeking dedicated Care Assistants to join the team. The home provides specialist memory and dementia care to residents, enabling them to live independent and comfortable lives. In this role, your responsibilities will include domestic duties, any necessary paperwork, and most importantly, safeguarding residents’ welfare.
Due to the nature of this role, no two days will be the same, and so previous experience in care is essential.
If you are looking to work flexible hours, making a difference to those in need, then please get in touch.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19