*Immediate Starts with Weekly Pay!*
Do you have experience working within a care environment and are looking for a role where you can choose the days you work? Look no further join our agency today!
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
We are looking for experienced HCA’s to join our agency and work alongside a dedicated team of professionals at a 51 bed residential home in Burton on Trent.
The home prides it’s self on providing the highest standard of care for residences living with age-related illnesses such as dementia and alzheimer’s. They also specialise in care for people who are living with:
– Cerebral Palsy
– Motor Neurone Disease
You will be working alongside a dedicated team, following personalised care plans, ensuring you are delivering the highest standard of care.
You will attend to their personal care requirements, aid their mobility and nutritional needs. You will also carry out activities with the residents ensuring their psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Additional responsibilities will include completing relevant paperwork, carry out domestic tasks such as cleaning, and adhering to health and safety guidelines.
If you think you have the qualities needed to help this care home provide the best possible care, please get in touch!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference