Looking to work the shifts that suit you? Apply now!
A lovely residential care home in Newark are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join the team. The home caters to the needs of up to 32 service users, many of whom have dementia and other age-related illnesses. They curate personal care plans that not only cover medical and dietary needs, but individual preferences and suggestions from family.
In this role, you will be required to assist residents in their day to day activities, undergo housekeeping tasks and accurately report condition updates to senior staff.
If you are seeking a rewarding role in which no two days are the same, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19