Exciting opportunity for Support Workers!
Experienced Support Workers needed to help provide the highest standard of care for individuals with autistic spectrum disorders in a lovely day service. You will be accompanying individuals in their everyday activities, supporting them with their needs and creating a varied activities program designed to develop communication skills and build confidence.
If you have experience providing professional levels of support in your local community, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19