Opportunities for Care assistants in a fantastic Nottingham Care home.
You will support elderly residents who suffer from age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. The role involves assisting residents with mobility, hygiene and nutrition whilst ensuring you cater for their physical and psychological wellbeing.
You will be expected to complete general housekeeping tasks whilst adhering to health and safety regulations, accurately recording condition updates and report incidents to higher management.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19