Start ASAP: Rewarding career, working the hours that suit you!
A specialist residential care home in Aspley are seeking experienced Care Assistants, starting immediately. You will be working to provide the best possible standard of care for around 48 residents, many of whom have old age-related illnesses such as dementia. A key part of the role involves following personalised care plans and taking responsibility for the welfare of the residents in your care, as well as completing relevant paperwork and reporting any problems to senior members of staff.
Think you have the qualities required to join this fantastic team? Get in touch today!
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19