Care Assistant for busy NG8 based care home?
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants to support service users in our NG5 based residential care homes. You will be responsible for supporting elderly service users, with their hygiene, nutrition, and mobility requirements. The service generally houses retired service users living with age related illnesses such as dementia, who required to assistance with hygiene, nutrition, and mobility. As a HCA you must ensure service users physical and psychological well-being is prioritised.
Additional responsibilities for HCA’s may include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, accurately reporting condition updates whilst following health and safety guidelines.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19