*Local work with immediate starts!*
Due to an increase in demand, we are looking for experienced and committed care assistants to work for a lovely residential home in Ilkeston.
The home specialises in residential care and residential dementia care. They offer a high standard of care and help the residents to have a happy and fulfilled life.
You will be following personalised care plans and helping them to live as independently as possible. Other responsibilities may include reporting condition updates, reporting any incidents to senior staff and general housekeeping.
If you are passionate about providing the very best care, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference