*Exciting opportunity for experienced support workers!*
Due to an increase in demand, we have an exciting opportunity for experienced support workers to join our agency and work alongside a dedicated team in Derby.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
Within this role you will be supporting young people from the age of 16 and help them learn the necessary life skills to be able to live independently at 18.
The service users may have had traumatic experiences previously therefore, this role requires a calm and patient person to help them overcome their past and have a brighter future.
You will be following plans which help the service users with everyday tasks such as cooking, cleaning, personal care and leaving the house to do activities.
If you are an effective team worker with a positive attitude, get in touch today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference