*Immediate starts with weekly pay!*
Are an experienced support worker?
Do you want a role where you can choose your hours?
If yes, join our agency today!
We have a brilliant opportunity available to work alongside a dedicated team at a supported living unit in Derby.
Within this role you will be supporting young people from the age of 16 and help them learn the necessary life skills to be able to live independently at 18.
The service users may have had traumatic experiences previously therefore, this role requires a calm and patient person to help them overcome their past and have a brighter future.
You will be following plans which help the service users with everyday tasks such as cooking, cleaning, personal care and leaving the house to do activities.
If you are an effective team worker with a positive attitude, get in touch today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference