*Choose when you want to work!*
Are you an experienced care assistant, looking for a role in care where you can choose the weekends you work? If the answer is yes, join our agency today!
We are recruiting for a fantastic 28 bed care home in Ripley. You will be working alongside a team of dedicated care professionals, attending to the needs of residents within your care.
Your role will be to follow personalised care plans for each resident. You will ensure that every resident is respected and help them live a happy and fulfilled life.
You will cater for their personal care needs, aid their mobility, and ensure their physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Other responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care.
If you have the skills required to make a difference to these residents’ lives, join our agency today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference