Support Workers required, full time and part-time hours available.
The selected Support Worker will be responsible for assisting residents with their daily activities ensuring hygiene and nutritional needs are cared for. Residents, who are aged 16+, may suffer with learning difficulties and autism as a result you will be expected to support their physical and psychological wellbeing.
Other responsibilities for Support Workers include the accurate recording of condition updates and reporting incidents to higher management and the completion of general housekeeping.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19