Experienced Care Assistants needed: make a difference in your community today!
A fantastic residential care home in Sandiacre are looking for experienced and reliable Care Assistants to join the team. The home provides the highest level of professional care to residents with dementia and other age-related conditions, helping them to live as independently as possible, and still have fun!
You will accompany residents in everyday activities, following personalised care plans to help them achieve their individual goals.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, where no two days are the same, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19