Support Workers required: Apply ASAP for weekly pay!
As Support Worker you will be assisting elderly service users in an NG7 based supported living unit. The service provides the highest level of care to residents with learning difficulties and mental health conditions. therefore, dealing with behavioural disorders will be a part of your day-to-day work. You will be expected to provide support with mobility, hygiene and nutrition whilst ensuring psychological and physical wellbeing is prioritised.
Further responsibilities include completing general housekeeping, following health and safety regulations, reporting of condition updates and any incidents to senior staff.
If you think you have the qualities required to join this fantastic team, then don’t hesitate to get in touch!
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19