Great opportunity for support workers to make a difference in your community!
We have an exciting support opportunity in a lovely setting in the Retford area. The home caters to the needs of 6 residents, providing personal care designed to help them live as independently as possible. You will be accompanying residents in daily activities and engaging in a varied activity schedule, including taking service users out for the day. Due to the nature of this role, challenging behaviour may be expected, and so previous experience in support is essential.
Think you have the qualities required to join this professional team? Get in touch today!
To apply for this role you must:
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19