Flexible hours available: care work in NG8!
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Care Assistants to join the team at a high quality respite care home in Bilborough. The setting delivers care to up to 40 residents, many of whom have dementia and other age-related illnesses. In this role, you would be assisting with residents’ day to day activities and following personalised care plans to enable them to live as independently as possible.
You may also be required to undertake any necessary paperwork, as well as domestic duties and complying with health and safety regulations.
Looking for a rewarding career path in a great location? Apply now!
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
– Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19