*Weekly Pay: Make a difference in your community! *
A lovely care home in Derby is looking for experienced HCA’s to join their dedicated team.
The 74-bed home caters to the everyday needs of their residents, focusing on individualised care plans and providing a friendly face.
Every day will be different in this role, but other responsibilities may include reporting condition updates, reporting any incidents to senior staff and general housekeeping.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
If you are an effective team worker with a positive attitude, get in touch!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference