Care Assistants needed: apply ASAP for weekly pay!
If you are looking to make a real difference in your community, then we have an exciting care opportunity available. A residential care home in Normanton, catering to the everyday needs of around 60 residents who may have dementia, physical disabilities, challenging behaviours and mental health issues, are seeking carers to join their team.
Responsibilities will include any relevant paperwork and domestic duties, although safeguarding residents’ welfare is the top priority. Personalised care plans will also help you to assist the residents in achieving their individual goals.
If you are a hard worker with a positive attitude, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19