Earn weekly pay for flexible care shifts in Sherwood!
A Nottingham based care home are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Care Assistants to help contribute to the smooth running of the setting. You would be catering to the everyday needs of up to 58 service users, many of whom have dementia and other age-related illnesses. As a Care Assistant, you would be following personalised care plans to help residents achieve their individual goals, as well as undertaking any necessary paperwork and reporting condition updates.
If you have experience in providing professional care in your community, get in touch today!
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19