Flexible shifts available in Spondon – apply now!
We have a great opportunity for experienced and hard-working Care Assistants, looking to make a difference in their local area. A residential care home in Spondon provides quality care to around 60 residents in a lovely setting, designed to enhance residents’ dignity and independence – and they require your help.
Your role will involve attending to any personal care (sometimes on a 1-to-1 basis), completing daily activities with residents and generally providing a friendly face. Relevant paperwork and housekeeping duties may also need to be carried out.
If you are looking to work flexible hours, making a real difference in your community, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19