Care Assistants needed for flexible night shifts with weekly pay!
A great residential care home in Normanton is looking for experienced Care Assistants to help provide the highest standard of care to around 60 residents with various needs, from dementia to challenging behaviours and physical disabilities. Other responsibilities include fulfilling paperwork and undertaking domestic duties, as well as condition update reports.
This promises to be a rewarding role in a great location, so if you have the qualities required, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19