Experienced Care Assistants required!
We have a fantastic prospect for Care Assistants in the Sherwood area, to become a part of a great team in a residential care home. The home supports around 58 residents, specialising in memory care for those with dementia. You will be ensuring that service users can live as independently as possible, in a safe and welcoming environment.
Other duties will include household tasks, undertaking relevant paperwork and adhering to health and safety guidelines.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in a great location, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19