Exciting opportunity for Care Assistants: Weekly pay available!
We have a fantastic opportunity for compassionate and reliable Care Assistants to become a valuable part of the team in a specialist Derby care home. The home caters for around 60 residents, many of whom have dementia and other age-related illnesses.In this role, you will be responsible for enabling the residents to remain as independent as possible, following personalised care plans and contributing to the effective running of the care home.
No two days are the same, but other responsibilities may include completing relevant paperwork and reporting any incidents to senior staff.
If you have experience in providing professional levels of care in your community, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19