*Competitive Pay and Flexible Hours!*
Calling all experienced health care assistants to join our agency and work in a highly respected Care Home in Burton on Trent.
The home prides itself on delivering a high-quality professional and personalised care service. The home offers residential and respite care for residents over the age of 65 years with care needs, dementia, mental health, and those requiring palliative care.
Your role will be to attend to any personal care needs, support mobility where required, completing daily activities with the residences to enhance their everyday lives.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
– Choice of care or support
Want to become a part of this caring and inclusive community? Get in touch!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference